Entrepreneurs starting a business
We are always happy when people come to us to start their new business undertaking – these are personalities who have taken the risk of changing their environment to their advantage.
Frequently, our clients are not familiar with the things they have to do to start their company properly. We help them to do this, so that they could focus on the development and growth of their business.
The most common services used by this type of clients are:
- Initial registration of their company in the Commercial Register. You can learn more about this service here
- Subsequent registration under the VAT Act. See more
- Preparation of employment contracts for their newly appointed employees
- Consultations relating to employment and tax legislation
- Creation of an appropriate accounting policy
- Tax and social insurance contribution planning and forecasting for the first stages of their activity
- VAT refund for their initial investments in the business